Howth native Vogue (29) who married former Westlife star Brian (35) in 2012 said seeing old friends has helped pull her through her difficulties.
"We both have great families and friends that are being really supportive too. I don't want to say too much on the subject, but I will say that we really do remain friends and will always be in each others lives," she wrote in today's edition of the Sunday World.
This was evident on Thursday night when Brian picked Vogue up from the ITV summer party.
Vogue stunned in a pink dress and mingled with the likes of Jeremy Kyle, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon.
After the party she jumped into a jeep driven by her husband with whom she'd announced a split the day before.
Brian, meanwhile, has been focusing on family and tweeted a photo of his daughter Molly (14) after watching her in a play, saying: "My beautiful Lilly! Chilling at the interval for Molly's school play. Molly rocking it on stage! Proud daddy."
The pair announced their split on Twitter after nearly three years of marriage in a statement saying: "It is with sadness that Brian and I have made the tough decision to go our separate ways.
"We will always care greatly about each other, remain friends and we wish each other all the very best for the future.
- Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission
- Procedures Related to foreigrers
- Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration discuss the cooperation opportunities on information technology with South Korean Delegation
- The 21st ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (ATM-21) and related meetings kicked off in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on November 5
- Conference to strengthen waterway transport connection of Vietnam - Cambodia