Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission on potential of sustainable development for Vietnam Inland waterway On the afternoon of April 18 th ...
- Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission
- The 21st ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (ATM-21) and related meetings kicked off in Kuala...
- Seminar to strengthen waterway transport connection of Vietnam - Cambodia
- Ministry plans to utilise potential of country's waterways
- Viet Nam holds the third Task force Meeting on Development of Successor ASEAN Strategic Transport...
Efficient Logistics and Greater Investment in Inland and Coastal Waterways Can Build a Foundation of Future Growth for Vietnam
Ngành vận tải cạnh tranh hơn và dịch vụ kho vận hiệu quả hơn sẽ tạo chuyển biến tích cực lên năng suất và năng lực cạnh tranh, theo báo cáo mới của Ngân hàng Thế giới.
Ho Chi Minh City authorities have approved a project to set up two inland waterway transport routes to carry passengers on boats from District 1 to District 6 and Thu Duc District, local media said.
The Ministry of Transport has approved 45 build-operate-transfer (BOT) projects worth 11 trillion VND (505.6 million USD) to upgrade waterway routes, estuaries and ports.
VietNamNet Bridge - The Mysterious World website has listed Can Tho, the largest city in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta, in the top 10 of the most beautiful canal cities in the world.
Implementing the directive of Minister of Transport, dated May 07 th 2015, Mr. Hoang Hong Giang - Director General of Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration attended the conference to...
User Online: 88
Total visited: 1014584