Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission on potential of sustainable development for Vietnam Inland waterway On the afternoon of April 18 th ...
- Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission
- The 21st ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (ATM-21) and related meetings kicked off in Kuala...
- Seminar to strengthen waterway transport connection of Vietnam - Cambodia
- Ministry plans to utilise potential of country's waterways
- Viet Nam holds the third Task force Meeting on Development of Successor ASEAN Strategic Transport...
Efficient Logistics and Greater Investment in Inland and Coastal Waterways Can Build a Foundation of Future Growth for Vietnam
Ngành vận tải cạnh tranh hơn và dịch vụ kho vận hiệu quả hơn sẽ tạo chuyển biến tích cực lên năng suất và năng lực cạnh tranh, theo báo cáo mới của Ngân hàng Thế giới.
Ho Chi Minh City to have $5.9mn ‘river bus’ routes
Ho Chi Minh City authorities have approved a project to set up two inland waterway transport routes to carry passengers on boats from District 1 to District 6 and Thu Duc District, local media said.
BOT deals to float waterway projects
The Ministry of Transport has approved 45 build-operate-transfer (BOT) projects worth 11 trillion VND (505.6 million USD) to upgrade waterway routes, estuaries and ports.
Can Tho among world’s top 10 most beautiful canal cities
VietNamNet Bridge - The Mysterious World website has listed Can Tho, the largest city in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta, in the top 10 of the most beautiful canal cities in the world.
Conference to strengthen waterway transport connection of Vietnam - Cambodia
Implementing the directive of Minister of Transport, dated May 07 th 2015, Mr. Hoang Hong Giang - Director General of Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration attended the conference to...
video- image video- image
Access statistics Access statistics
User Online: 126
Total visited: 2971791