On 09-10 March 2015 in Ha Noi, Ministry of Transport hosts the third Task force Meeting on Development of Successor ASEAN Strategic Transport Plan 2016-2025. The Meeting was attended by delegates from 10 ASEAN countries and staff members from ASEAN Secretariat. Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Dong, Vice Minister of MOT has attended and delivered the opening remark.
The Meeting will realize the vision of "Towards greater connectivity, efficiency integration, safety and sustainability of Asean's competitiveness and foster regional inclusive growth and development" for the region's transport cooperation and integration for the next decade (2016-2025).
- Meeting between Director General Hoang Hong Giang and World Bank Mission
- Procedures Related to foreigrers
- Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration discuss the cooperation opportunities on information technology with South Korean Delegation
- The 21st ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (ATM-21) and related meetings kicked off in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on November 5
- Conference to strengthen waterway transport connection of Vietnam - Cambodia